Radical Love in a Normal Life



I've been struggling for awhile now, trying to understand who I am in where I am. Everything we have learned and grown in over the last 4 years and to come back to home, what do I do?

My heart has always been twisted and turned, scrunched up and passionate - for people who need to be LOVED.

I had left home believing that we were becoming equipped to go out and love. To share, to help, to give .... that's all I have ever wanted to do.

Yet, I am here.

So, I pour out the love that is stored up inside of me on who God has placed in my life. My children, family, friends. And I DO love them all, with every ounce of my being.

Somedays, I can't help but struggle inside. I don't want normal. I don't want a cushy house and a job with all the benefits and daily life to be what the ugly american dream is all about.

But, truthfully, there are many days I do want it. I just want security.

I read this post today. My heart and body cried with her. I get it.... I get it....

~ Finding radical love in a normal life, right now .....

1 comments:


  1. Kondom Silikon
    Kondom Silikon Naga Getar
    Kondom Silikon Mutiara
    Ring Penggeli Silikon
    Kondom Silikon Duri Bercabang
    Ring Getar Silikon
    Kondom Sambung Silikon
    Kondom Silikon Telor Getar
    Alat Sex Wanita
    Alat Sex Penis Silikon Jumbo
    Alat Sex Dildo Happy Some
    Alat Sex Penis Silikon Mutiara
    Alat Sex Penis Ikat Pinggang
    Alat Sex Penis tempel
    Alat Sex Penis Silikon Maju Mundur
    Alat Sex Pria
    Alat Sex Vagina Senter Silikon
    Alat Sex Vagina Silikon Manual
    Alat Sex Vagina Silikon Suara
    Alat Sex Vagina Silikon Getar
    Alat Sex Boneka Full Body