A Little Traveling, In Store for Me!!!


You read that right! I am actually going to be traveling next month, all the way down to sunny MEXICO, for a missions trip!! Just me and well, 6 other people from my church. But no kids or husband, or even students.

I can't believe it! It's amazing how things work out.

I've felt as though the Lord wanted me to go on this trip since the day I heard it announced. In my spirit, I knew that I was supposed to be there. And yet, daily circumstances weren't adding up to going.

Want to know a secret victory for me???

I. didn't. stress. about. it. at. all.

Not one little tiny bit. I laid it down (really I did!!) at His feet. I told Him, that I wanted to go and that I felt as though He wanted me there. I took the directions He told me, stored them up in my heart, pondering them. And then waited.

A couple of times, I thought that I was going. And then things would fall through. I would find myself a bit disappointed. But then I would shake it off, and think to myself, God will get me there if I am supposed to go.

Last Friday, I got word that I indeed was going!

To think, I have less then a month to pray, prepare, and organize!

But, hey!! I'm going to Mexico! I really am!!!


PS - Those of you who know me in real life, will get the exciting details sooner then later!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is so awesome!

    I think my favorite statement is the fact that you didn't stress about it at all. What a victory.

    Praise God!

     
  2. That certainly is exciting!

     
  3. That is so great!!! I have heard some amazing things that God is doing in Mexico. I hope you all get rocked by His presence!!!
    I will be keeping you in my prayers. In the spring my husband is headed to the underground church in Asia so I know what it means for your husband to be home with the kids while your away.