It's Going to Be A Good Day


I love this picture. It totally captures the essence of my family. It's my birthday today. And I know that my husband and kids have worked very hard to make it a special day. I am so thankful for them.


Yesterday, I was feeling rather grumpy. Okay, ask the my boys, husband, and the girls who live with me, not to mention the two guests who ate at our table. I was grumpy.... Thursday nights are our mid week services at church and I was seriously considering not going at all. But, we had a guest speaker in and really I knew I would regret not attending, because in truth Thursday night services are one of the highlights of my week. So, begrudgingly I went.

God is amazing!!! He refreshed me and gave me an early birthday present in the form of 4 prophetic words about my life all in one night! I'm so giddy with excitement that I could bust!

Funny thing is there is very little that I want on this earth, material things just don't do it. But some encouragement from my Father in Heaven?!!! Oh yea...



I just woke up a little bit ago, flipped on the computer and read Thrills blog. And now, I've just received another beautiful gift, in which I laughed and cried as I read it. More then ever, I have been thoroughly amazed at the friends that God has put into my life.

I am a blessed woman.

It's only 7:45 am, I have a feeling its going to be a good day!

12 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful birthday! What fun to know that people have plans for you - and Thrills' post made me cry to. What an awesome sisterhood the two of you share!

     
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for the encouragment!

     
  3. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Enjoy every moment and relax :)

     
  4. Happy Birthday, Mighty Woman of God!!! May it be your best year ever seeking and finding our Father (even in the small stuff!).

     
  5. I just want to let everyone know that I am 6 months pregnant in that picture. What a bad picture of me.

    On the most important note, Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day. I can't wait to hear what CJ and the boys had planned.

    Princess and I sang "Happy Birthday" to you this morning. Sorry you didn't get to hear it.

     
  6. LOL! Honey, I'm NOT 6 months pregnant.... oh well.

    I realized that I don't have any up to date pics of us. That needs to be a priority the next time we are together.

     
  7. Happy Birthday!

     
  8. It will be an excellent day! Loving you!

     
  9. I wanted to post a picture of you or us on my blog, but the only pictures I have are of your butt! LOL!

     
  10. What?? You and Thrills are 6 months pregnant!!!!

    Happy Birthday!

     
  11. I hope your birthday was every bit as happy as you could wish for. Have a wonderful year and thank you for all you share with us!

     
  12. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Consider yourself cyber hugged from the whole gang (not that all of them remember you well, but we hug anyway!). So glad you are surrounded today by people who love you and encourage you - and that Your Father knew EXACTLY what you REALLY needed for a gift. Love you and miss you!