Still with Me?

I am a week behind blogging. And boy oh boy, do I have some neat stories to share with you.

But, tonight I caught up on my email, wrote our bi monthly newsletter, and worked on some pictures. I am hoping to catch up on my blogging in the next day or two!

In the meantime here are some fun numbers for you:

Number of turkeys we had on Thanksgiving Day - 2
Number of people who crossed our threshold on turkey day - 40
the height of our christmas tree this year - 9 1/2 feet
how many times I cried in August Rush - 1 - but really hard
number of days that Thrills and her family were here - 4
the number of times I will be driving to the airport in the next 6 weeks - 7
number of days Z man has gone on the potty - 2

That should update you a bit!

2 comments:

  1. That's a big tree! My friend told me that she got to go to some red carpet event for August Rush recently. She said she liked it a lot.

     
  2. I'm still with you. I've been a little behind in the blogging area and am trying to catch up. Wow, that must be one beautiful tree, I hope to see a picture of it :).

    I'm glad you had such a great Thanksgiving.