Isn't This Just Soooo Sweet??

God's Grace in Practice (bunny trail - LOVE that name. Speaks so much of her, even though I don't know her in real life. Just by her title she admits vulnerability...) bestowed upon me the Thoughtful Blogger Award, here. Of course, I was wayyyy behind and missed it!

Still, its just so sweet.

If I would like, I get to award 5 people as well. However, I am gonna wait and think a bit!

In the meantime, if you haven't checked out God's Grace in Practice, visit her site. I found her through the Dog Days of Summer Giveaway. Some of her posts have challenged me. And tonight, I was particularly challenged with this one, A Basket of Fruit.

Thanks again, GGiP!! You made me smile.

1 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm glad you were touched by the award. I know that I haven't read your blog for long, but I was impressed.

    I'm glad you are chiming in on the conversations on my blog. I like it when people comment even if we don't all agree (so long as everyone is nice, which they always are) because I think it challenges us all to realize that we aren't going to be right about everything and that there are so many different perspectives.

    Have a great day!