He IS Worth It...

I was at a coffee shop today, not drinking coffee. But rather a protein shake. Wierd...

Anyways, I began to lament to one of the girls living with us about how I felt all bottled up inside. I started telling her some dreams that I have had since I was 16 years old and how at, 30, I still have not achieved those dreams. Even though we are on the path to doing those things, I felt stuck and a little overwhelmed.

She listened to me for a bit and then she turned around and said the following....

"Is He worth it? Is He worth being where you are at now, at this age and stage in life? Have you told Him, He is worth it?"

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. Not because of your vulnerability or honesty (although those are excellent qualities!) but because of the pureness of the statement...He IS Worth It!

    Oh how that ministers to me! Everything I do...the dishes, emails and phone calls planning for MIA, laundry, playing with the boys, etc....it is all worship. ALL of it. AND it is ALL worth it because of HIM!

     
  2. I love that, I love that post! Thanks!