Clarification....

I just want to make a quick clarification on the way that I memorize scripture...
When I use the first letter of each word system, I use a notecard. On one side I write the whole scripture out. On the other side I write the first letter of each word. I go over and over the scripture and then flip the card over to the letters. I look at the letters and recite it back to myself. Soon, I can say it without using the card all together....


Side One
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him, should not perish, but have ever lasting life." John 3:16

Side Two
F G S L T W T H G H O A O S T W B I H S N P B H E L L

Now, I just need to actually starting working at memorizing scriptures again. That is more of my problem!

0 comments: