Amazing Grace How Sweet the Sound....

This happened a few months ago, but after reviewing Little Bits of Life's site today, E-Nun-Ci-Ate, I had to write this quick blog. Thanks Little Bits, for the laugh out loud moment I had this afternoon!

My husband and I were watching one of our favorite shows, Amazing Race. We were snuggled on the couch together, when we heard our 4 year old open his bedroom door. The sucker that I am, thought why not, and let him sit with us for a bit, while we watched the show.

"Mommy, what is this show called?"

My reply, "Amazing Race."

"What?"

Again, my reply, "Amazing Race."

His reply, "oh, like Amazing Race, how sweet the sound?"

We busted up, of course. And gently corrected him, E-Nun-Ciating it correctly!

1 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out! I'll check back at your blog. I did see it the other night, but I was too tired to comment at the time.