Thankful on this Day


I'm sitting in the dark of my computer room. Everyone is upstairs playing games and digesting the big dinner. It was a wonderful day, full of family, friends and joy. I am thankful for so much...


~ learning what it really means to enjoy this journey called life, despite trials and life circumstances

~ my two little boys who bring me the most joy I have ever had

~ learning how to forgive others who have brought me much pain

~my incredible husband, who works and studies tirelessly

~ each of the girls whom have lived with us and each of the wonderful flavors they have brought to our home

~ Corianne's Dutch apple pie

~ looking outside of the box and learning how to give to others

~ friends who send me my favorite tea or drive 8 hours to visit me or write me dear notes

~ my warm home and all the opportunities it gives me to love and care for others

~ the gift of watching my children learn and grow

~ all the snuggles and kisses I get from each of my boys

~ a cup of tea, quiet music, my bible, and my journal

~ listening to the daily prayers of my children

~knowing the difference that I am making now and the generations to come


For all of this I am thankful.

~

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Yes, the applepie :-) I feel honored :-)

    I love you a ton Becky, thank you for being family to me far away from home.
    The dinner was great, I had a great time, you did so well!! Thank you soo much for everything!!

     
  2. Ps. The recipe is on my recipe blog :-) Be blessed :-)