Changing It Up a Bit

When I was a kid, I would rearrange my bedroom every few months. If I had the time and money I would consider redoing my house one room at a time.

Instead, I worked on my blog and finally got it to match the new name and direction of it! I love it because it seems peaceful looking to me.

And I got rid of my blog roll. Don't worry, it doesn't mean I'm not reading up on you (even if I don't comment much anymore), but I finally got myself a bit up with the times and transferred all my favorite blogs I like to read, onto bloglines.

So, what do you think?

5 comments:

  1. I REALLY like your new look. I think you should add the boys pictures though.

     
  2. Like the new look. Makes me want to curl up and take a nap right here on your blog.

     
  3. Very peaceful - I like it.

     
  4. Great new look!!

     
  5. It's wonderful!! And I agree with you, very peaceful :)