It's Just Not There

Well friends, I'm pretty sure those of us who blog regularly go through this phase every once in awhile. I'm in the "to blog or not to blog, that is the question," place.

The truth is, I just don't have it in me right now. My brain is overwhelmed with life and frankly I don't feel like sharing it with the blogosphere. It's not bad stuff. Just life.

I feel as though I've been kind of hanging out there, with little to say.

So that's it. I'm on break. I'm sure I'll return sooner then later. Mostly because I have this writing fix that I need to fulfill. And I plan on checking in on you when I can!

Love ya.

5 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the same way, baby! I read every day, but there's nothing in me that wants to post. At first, I felt the pressure to write b/c people were reading. Now? Not so much.

    It's always great to see what you are up to, but when you are not writing, I still have a great mental picture of you and the family. I love you!!! Can't wait to see you!

     
  2. It's good to examine and re-examine this topic periodically. I often feel when I've strayed from my purposes in blogging (and let's face it, there are many many purposes!) that I've begun to sound either preachy or too impossibly shallow. I strive to keep a balance in my musings.

    There's a great series of articles about blogging over at Focus On The Family you might enjoy - I know I did:

    http://www.family.org/entertainment/A000000926.cfm

     
  3. Thanks for the heads-up. I'm sure we would love to see what you are writing when you feel that you have something ready to share.

     
  4. :) I'm glad to read you whenever you post. On a different note, Thrills tells me that you are going to visit. If you do, I would really, really like to meet you. :)

     
  5. Hurry Back!