What If...

Valerie, from Mom on a Mission tagged me for the What If Meme. So, I thought I'd give it a try!


What Ifs:

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with? Hmm, well I'm not so good with artist and their names, but I have been contemplating painting lessons so that someone could teach me correct strokes and how to's. I'd chat with an art teacher on how to's, that's what I would do....

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind? Well, like Valerie said, this is a no brainer, please friends consider Jesus as your Lord and Savior. He is the one who brings you hope in a world so full of despair.

What if I could travel anywhere in the world? That is a toughie, because I have alot of places I want to go to. Like right now, my heart really wants to get up to Pennsylvania to hug my friends. Of course, I just spent a week in Mexico and I'd love to share that life with my husband. I've also been trying to persuade my husband into a family missions trip to England, an opportunity to visit with some other missionary friends. But really, I'm dying for salt air, warm sun and sandy beaches.... a time to relax and get filled back up....

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours? If it was only for 24 hours, I would choose to go back to to the time of WWII, I would go to Holland, and I would stay with a family that was housing a Jew. I would experience the fear, the bravery, and the lack. Just for 24 hours though.

What if I could make over three areas of my body? Okay, if my metabolism was faster, then it would clear up the rest of my body. I'd change the DNA in my body, that says everyone in my family fights with obesity. I'd also get rid of fibromylgia and chronic fatigue! C'mon Jesus!

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours? A house cat, in a loving home. So, I could feel what its like to purr.

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours? I'm thankful that I haven't lost too many close family members or friends. I'd probably take some time with my grandmother and ask her some hard questions, b/c I'd only have 24 hours. But I think I would be able to decode the past a bit more, if I could understand her too!


Hey Thrills, Gangs All There, and Oh my Word....up for the What If challenge? Cuz, I tag you!

5 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I'm longing for some time at the beach, too!

    Loved your answers! You are FABULOUS!!!

    ~ Val

     
  2. I liked reading that...

     
  3. Okay, I'll play! Maybe tomorrow cuz I have get up out of this seat and do something else. I've been blogging, surfing, writing and re-writing the church bulletin, and doing adoption "research" almost all day. Or at least it feels that way! At least the laundry and the dishes are done. . .

     
  4. This was fun to read :)

    I have really enjoyed reading about your trip to Mexico and seeing the pictures. It looks like you had such an amazing time. God sure is Awesome huh!

     
  5. What a fun meme. I bet it was hard to come up with all the answers, but good job!