It's About that Time...


Well tomorrow is the big day! I leave for Guadlajara, Mexico, for an 8 day trip. I, along with many others, will be ministering in the "Crusade of Miracles." This seven day tent meeting was designed to meet the direct needs of a specific village, ending with a church plant on Sunday. The hope is to teach these precious people about who Jesus Christ really is! The missionaries down there believe that thousands of people will come each night.


It's a different thing in Mexico, then in America, to hold a "tent meeting." Americans, tend to snub that sort of thing off. While the other countries, thrive on something like this. I find that interesting to understand.

These people are hungry for God. They expect that God will heal many! They know that hundreds and hundreds will get saved and give their lives fully to Christ. The exciting part to me, is knowing that there are teams and nationals set up to begin discipling them immediately.



So, if I come to mind over the next 8 days or so, I ask you to pray! Pray for me, that I will be safe and healthy. Pray for my family as I am away from them. But PRAY for these beautiful people, that they will truly see God, that the crusade, named the Crusade of Miracles, will be just that, full of miracles.

Matthew 10: 7-8 As you go, preach this message: 'The kingdom of heaven is near.' Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[b]drive out demons. Freely you have received, freely give.

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely. Have an amazing time!

     
  2. What a beautiful time your going to have. I will say a prayer for you and your family. God be with you and all going down there.

     
  3. I just said a prayer for you. I hope you have safe travels and a wonderful time.

     
  4. So excited for you and what God has planned for the next week!

    I have the list posted on the window above the kitchen sink...which is perfect because I don't have a running dishwasher so I am washing dishes all day long! :) Praying just seems to make the washing more enjoyable and go quickly!

     
  5. Praying that God will use you in to impact these people and to change lives. Have a safe and wonderful time!

     
  6. Will be praying and waiting expectantly for His mighty miracles when you return.