Way to Go, Bro!



I love my brother. I really do.


This weekend, the kids and I traveled up to Pittsburgh, Pa, to celebrate with my brother, his graduation! My brother, officially completed schooling to be a Nurse Anesthetist!


I am so proud of him! He's worked so hard over the last 2 1/2 years, studying, taking exams, training, going to clinicals, and writing HUGE papers!


I would never be able to do what my brother does. First of all, I can't even phonetically say some of the words he's learned correctly, let alone spell them, or even define them! And to write a thesis about anything that has to with medicine, well, forget it.... I just can't even imagine.






My brother does have the brains, but he's compassionate, kind, and loving too. It's what has made him such an outstanding nurse! Now, he'll have the opportunity to care for people in a whole new way!


Even though it was my brothers graduation, I felt such joy for my sister in law too. She's worked so hard, doing double time as a parent and wife, encouraging my brother, taking care of their kids, and making their home a haven for her family. She deserves just as much of a congratulations, as she worked just as hard.


This weekend, we stayed at a sweet hotel, ate a nice dinner, watched my brother receive his diploma, and then laughed at our children as they danced the night away. My sister in law looked beautiful in her dress. My mom was proud as anything for my brother! And the cousins, had tons of fun together. It was a good time!

Way to go bro! You and Jules are amazing!

4 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile.
    Congrats to your bro!

     
  2. That must have been such a great time. Congrats to your bro.

     
  3. Congrats to your brother and his family. What a long road to journey together!

    And wow - you two sure look alike :) And all the cousins - they are FOR SURE related :) cute pics.

     
  4. It's a blessing to read your post about your brother!!

    Yes, you sort of know me. We went to Christ Community Church together in PA.