Generous...

Someone donated enough money to CJ's tuition bill that we were able to pay it off on Friday!!!

This is a huge PRAISE. A huge one.

A couple of weeks ago, we were informed that if CJ did not have his tuition paid off before his trip to Israel, he would be suspended from the trip. In practice, this IS a really good idea, as students tend to empty their savings for a missions trip before paying off their school loan. However, in our case, 95% of the trip was donated.

We were really struggling and believing God to come through so that CJ could go.

BUT...He did come through. He did take care of our need.

Thank you, God!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!

    God is good!

     
  2. Wow! Given how you have been feeling lately, I'd say this is total confirmation from God that He is INDEED with you and that He is reminding you that He will meet all your needs. Maybe not in our timing, but in His. You should read a biography of Hudson Taylor. There are TONS of stories like this in his life.

    I'm so excited for you husband and you!!!!

     
  3. Woo Hoo!!! I love it! Go God!

    And BTW I like the leaves (because I like fall and I am a seasons kind of gal) but I kind of missed the surging flame. :)

     
  4. Great news!