Now Presenting....

CJ just has wayyyyyyyyy too many questions. And lately he's been feeling as though he wanted to ask you some of those questions.

Of course, I had a little twitch about the thought of him using my little blog space for his own personal quest. So, being the most impressive wife that I am, I offered to set him up with his own little piece of the cyber world.

Okay....clearly, we don't want to be outdone by the other dads in the blogosphere, right.... Not-so Classic Husband and DSH's All About Music ??? If only we could get Thrills husband in on the deal. We could help you with some names. (cuz you know its awfully sunny down here!)

No, really.... I just want to have COMPLETE ownership of my little blog...

So, here you have it... CJ's intro into the blogosphere. Let's all give a round of applause for ....


0 comments: