3 Today!


Amidst the chaos of school starting back up (for CJ) today, homeschooling starting this week for the boys, two new college girls moved in, and general life, today we celebrate my sweet Z's 3rd birthday!

When EJ turns another year, I am all ready for it. I get super excited and in my spirit, I feel as though its time for him to turn that age.

When Z, turns another year old, I get a tiny bit weepy and think, how is it that he's going to be .....?

EJ is my go getter, want to learn as much as I can, right now, at this very minute, sort of kid.

Z, he's my snuggler, my little one who still sucks his thumb and sleeps with a chorus of stuffed animals. He's the one who takes every opportunity to crawl into bed with me.

EJ brings fireworks to my life! He keeps me on my toes. He is my social butterfly. He literally lights up a room when he walks into it. Z reminds me of the Great Comforter. He is steady and sweet. He is gentle and kind. And just like his name means, I always know that "the Lord remembers," me.

Both my boys bring such different characteristics to our lives, here at the FIRE household.

Today, Z turns 3. And I am deeply thankful to the Lord for this gift of a child. My life has been forever changed by just his existence!

Happy Birthday my little Z!!!

5 comments:

  1. 3 already?! That's amazing. And it's been 3 years since we moved. Some days it feels like yesterday and others it feels like a lifetime ago that we all sat in Nat's living room plotting and planning a bunch of MIA meetings.

    Believe it or not, BBE will turn 6 soon - amazing, simply stunning that time keeps flying by at this alarming rate. By the way, we have settled on Hooked on Phonics and Hooked on Math to get us started. They were both free and free is really good right now! We'll see where that takes us. I'm starting the second week in Sept., to give us a week to relax and adjust to the quiet :( And clean up the house after a summer of playing in the pool every spare second!

    HUGS to E!

     
  2. Happy Birthday Z!

    Wow...already 3. God bless you little man.

     
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z!!!

    It seems our babies will not be babies forever. Sigh. And Huge smile!

     
  4. I cannot believe he is 3 already. I remember when he was a few months old sleeping in Laurie's office during a Women's event. Time flies.

     
  5. Happy Birthday to your little "Z".