Loose Ends

Hello! How are you?

Yes, Thrills did have her baby on Saturday evening. However, I will let her deliver all the fun details on her blog, when she is ready. I will say that her prince is very handsome. At least he looks so in pictures. I'm aching to drive the 8 hours up to see him and the Thrills family.

What else?

Well, we had our second student officially move in with us last week. We'll call her H. She is 18 and from Arizona. She has a sweet personality, is rather independent, and seems very friendly. All in all, a good match for this household.

Two down, one to go. Our third student will be coming in two weeks, on June 1. Then our home will be full!

This past weekend, we were blessed to have a missionary family stay with us. They serve in Mexico. This is the first time that we were able to open up our house to missionaries. It is something we have been praying for, for over 5 years now. It was a blast to have them here. I hope to write a bit about it in the next day or two. Let's just say that, God answered several prayers of mine. I am excited to give God the full glory of what He did in its own post, later.

Moving on, I am almost finished making the bag, that was ordered. If I believed in crossing my fingers, I would, in hopes that the purchaser likes it. Maybe I will blog a picture when I finish it. In the meantime I picked up some more material to make another! Ambitious, ey?

I suppose that is it. Actually its not. But I don't think you really want to hear about the daily stuff. It just seems like there was some loose ends to cover.

0 comments: