I didn't even know it...

I took a week off from blogging. I didn't even know I was going to do that. It's just everyday when I wanted to write something, I felt blocked or restricted by time or for that matter restricted by the Lord. I read everyone else's blogs. But I just couldn't put anything out there.

We've had much going here anyways. We had our first girl, R, move in with us. She has been living with us for a week now. It's fun! She is very sweet and very busy. She is turning 20 tomorrow and is a first year student in the same school with my husband. She is from Iowa!

For those of you who are kind of confused, CJ and I are subletting a room in our home to some students from our bible school. We will have up to 3 girls living with us. In May we have an 18 year old girl coming from Arizona. And then in June we will have a girl from Oklahoma come to spend the summer with us!

All of this creates transition and flexibility. Both of which we are getting used to!

Anyways, I am still alive. Infact, I am brewing a really good post that has me quite fired up. You just might get two posts in one night!

1 comments:

  1. i'd like to see what has you fired up, on fire for him. and that sounds like quite a kingdom ministry you and your husband have with the girls living with you. wow!