Crossing the Finish Line


Today marks the end of the trimester for CJ and I. Yesterday I took my one and only final. While my CJ, took 4! Today he takes two more.

I think we are ready to have a break. This trimester feels as though it has been a VERY long sprint. We have been running and running since we hit the start line. I am tired. He's tired. And we could care less what position he came in, just as long as he finished the race with excellence.

So, today, as soon as I can get him in the car, CJ, the kids, and I are all traveling to Mrytle Beach for the weekend!

Here are 5 things I am hoping to do while there.....

1. Spend some time talking and listening with my husband

2. Take at least 2 walks on the beach with the Lord

3. Play in the pool and lazy river with my kids

4. Have the sea air clean out any cobwebs in my mind

5. Rejuvenate and prepare for coming home and entering the next race

I am pretty sure that the two main goals for my husband is to sleep and to eat somewhere fun! Sometimes I wish I could be that simple!

So, I am off to finish packing, make some food, tidy up the house, and get ready to get outta here!

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for all of you! I pray you have a glorious weekend.

     
  2. I am so excited for you guys. You have worked hard and deserve a vacation. Enjoy!

     
  3. Yippee! Enjoy your time away and especially those walks on the beach.

     
  4. Have fun!

     
  5. Have a great time. You guys deserve it!!!!

     
  6. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family and your time with God will be awesome! Can't wait to hear how it went!! (I am jealous..lol)