I'm SO Excited

I have about 5 best friends.... really I do. They are so dear to me. None of them are the same. They all have such awesome different qualities about them. All of them live in Pennsylvania! 8. long. hours. away....

Today, two of them are coming to visit!!!! They will be arriving in the next 2 hours and I am so excited I am about to bust!!!

Say Anything and Thrills will be staying for the entire weekend, here at my house!!! Say Anything is bringing her daughter, which is super duper exciting for my sons! They LOVE her!

I feel like the bunny from Alice in Wonderland .... "I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!" I want everything to be just right! And I still have my list of things that I want to finish up before they get here.

So, I am off to cook a bunch more food up and take a shower and finish some laundry and clean a bath tub and put a kid to bed and make some lunch and... and... and....

But I am just so excited!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your visit with your friends!

     
  2. OH! I hope you had a wonderful, fun, memory filled visit. I'm absolutely certain there was lots of laughter and hugs, and I'm even more certain that you all needed it :) I'm glad you got to visit and share the time together!

     
  3. Woohoo!
    You are going to be so filled up and energized from your time with your girls. Enjoy!