Heavenly Man


Oh boy, I am in my glory now! I added to my list of reads that I was reading Heavenly Man, a testimony of a Chinese man who was brutally tortured for his belief in Jesus. However, I only put it up because it was on my list of what to read next. I was searching all of the place trying to get my hands on the book. The library didn't seem to have it. The bookstores were out of it as well. So, Amazon.com came to my rescue once again.

And today, I finally got the book in the mail. Another reason to be rejoicing. I am already on page 50 or so. And I will be breezing through the rest of it in the next day or so.

Brother Yun, will actually be joining us, at one of our services in a couple of weeks. And I am beyond excited to see him in real person, to hear his heart, and to feel the annointing that God is going to bring with him.

If you are looking for a book that is a quick read, that will convict you, and prick your heart for those who can not openly talk about their Father in Heaven, you must, must read this book.

When I finish it, I am sure that I will blog about it again. In the meantime, I am doubly in my glory.... I have DSL and I have my book!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing testimony. I have always loved autobiographies, even more so ones of faith.
    I may need to read that when I finally make it through the bible. It will be two more months!

    I hear ya on the DSL, I love it and would not wish to go back to dial-up....ever.

     
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog! This book sounds great. I will have to find it.

     
  3. You should have said something, We own that book. I guess it wasn't on our bookshelves.