The End of Week is Nearing

It's hard to believe that this week is coming to an end. Tonight, my heart finally broke for these people. I had been waiting for it all week long. Tears streamed down my face as I watched lots of people recieve Christ as their Savior for the first time ever. I realized that in a very small way, I had something to do with it.

In the coming weeks, I hope to write about what God showed me. It will take me awhile to process my own brain. But once again, I am changed by Him. I am totally in love with the One who saved me.

Tomorrow is my last day here. It is a fun day full of shopping, picture taking, and eating yummy foods. My heart is in the strange place of knowing that this is coming to end, wanting more, and yet dying to be home with my family. I miss them terribly.

The biggest thing that hit me tonight is just how thankful I am that my life is full of hope, purpose, love and joy. The only way I could have that, is through Jesus Christ. I am blessed and highly favored!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what God has done. I love hearing about your trips when you come home.

     
  2. You have ignited me to return to the missions field on a short term trip. My family is praying for an opppurtunity to head out together. I am excited to hear all your wonderful storied about the amazing encounters you had with the Lord.

     
  3. I'm sure you will have many thoughts as you transition back to regular life. I pray you have safe travels.

     
  4. Hey! I cannot wait to hear all your stories. I wanna hear everything!

    I cannot wait to see you!!!!! I love you!