I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in You; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
I must list my praises, not as a way to brag, but as a way to show His provision and gifts. He is providing so much for us, in this newest season in our lives. And only through testimony will we be spurred on to believe that He can do this for the rest of us. So, I humbly submit my list of praises to the Lord, on my blog!
I am thankful, to You, My God for the following! (in random order)
1. A safe and warm apartment that already feels like home.
2. A husband who is passionately seeking every opportunity from You.
3. Two boys, who every morning wake up with smiles on their faces and anticipation in their hearts for the newest exploration.
4. A family membership to the big childrens museum here in the city! (we try it out tomorrow!)
5. The scholarship You provided my husband, so that over half of his tuition was paid for this trimester.
6. Time with You every morning this past week, to feel Your comfort.
7. The 3 young "girls" upstairs who have captured our hearts as they begin life without their families there with them. (they are 18 and 19 and going to the same bible school my husband is going to)
8. Thank You, for Your creativeness and showing me that You have not forgotten me and that You have plans for me! (You know what I mean God.)
9. For financial provision.
10. For two new computers!
Isn't He just so giving???
Thank you Lord for loving me so much. Thank you for spoiling me with such wonderful gifts. In my heart I fight with believing that I don't deserve half of this. But in my head, I feel like a little girl, who's made my daddy proud! There is so much more of me that I want to give over to You, God. I can't wait for the day that I feel like all of me is with all of You.
In my Jesus's name - Amen
Posted in: on Thursday, August 24, 2006 at at 9:01 PM